Exclusively for DRG Green Certified Businesses
The Dayton Power & Light (DP&L) Enhanced Rebates are only available to green certified DP&L customers.
To be eligible for the program, a customer must:
- Be a DP&L customer in good standing
- Obtain your Green Business Certification through DRG.
How to get certified?
- Apply for rebate incentives through the
DP&L Rapid and/or Custom Rebate Application
and abide by all Rapid and Custom Rebate
Terms and Conditions.
- Provide proof of purchases of rebated measures within 1 year of date of green certification.
- DP&L will not grant retroactive rebates. Approved measures must be applied for, should be purchased, and installed after
Green Business Certification is acquired.
- If implemented measures qualify for DP&L Rapid and/or Custom Rebate incentives the customer will receive an "enhanced"
rebate of 150% of the stated rebate - up to 50% of the installed project cost!
Rebate Award Process:
- Customer obtains Green Business Certification through DRG
- Customer issues purchase order and installs project after their green business certification is approved
- Customer completes and submites DP&L Rapid and/or Custom Rebate application
- Customer should attach its Green Certificate (can be downloaded from customer's green business login pages) to the application. This is how
it will be identified as a DRG customer.
- Customer's rebate will reflect a standard rebate value. The adjusted enhanced rebate value will be reflected in the project